Noaa weather charlotte nc. National Weather Service

National Weather Service

noaa weather charlotte nc

The files are updated in near-real time but because these items are experimental, their timeliness cannot be guaranteed. Another system will impact the Southern U. The products are listed in columns by transmitter and in rows by the type of the product. Hurricane and Tropical Storm bulletins from the National Hurricane Center are added when a given storm is in the western Atlantic, the Gulf of Mexico, or the northern Caribbean Sea, north of latitude 18 degrees north, and west of longitude 65 degrees west. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Next

National Weather Service : Observed Weather for past 3 Days : Charlotte, Charlotte / Douglas International Airport

noaa weather charlotte nc

Tonight: Cloudy, with a low around 40. The quality of what is heard is dictated by the distance from the transmitter, local terrain, and the quality and location of the receiver. Unfortunately, more heavy rain, with the possibility of flooding, is expected across the saturated region from Texas to Alabama. In cooperation with State and County Emergency Management officials, Civil Emergency Messages will be transmitted and alarmed on the Weather Radio. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Next

National Weather Service

noaa weather charlotte nc

This lower amount is an unlikely scenario with a 9 in 10, or 90% chance that more snow will fall, and only a 1 in 10, or 10% chance that less snow will fall. For more information visit this project's , and please provide us your feedback. Precipitation End Time Most likely time of winter precipitation ending snow, sleet, freezing rain. Air Dwpt 6 hour altimeter in sea level mb 1 hr 3 hr 6 hr Max. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Pacific Territories, and the number is growing.

Next

Charlotte, NC 10

noaa weather charlotte nc

Each low position is accompanied by a lead time Eastern Time. Alamance 037001 Grayson 051077 Pitt 037147 Allexander 037003 Greene 037079 Pittsylvania 051143 Alleghany 037005 Guilford 037081 Randolph 037151 Anson 037007 Halifax 037083 Richmond 037153 Bertie 037015 Harnett 037085 Robeson 037155 Bladen 037017 Henry 051089 Rockingham 037157 Brunswick 051025 Hoke 037093 Rowan 037159 Cabarrus 037025 Iredell 037097 Sampson 037163 Carroll 051035 Johnston 037101 Scotland 037165 Caswell 037033 Lee 037105 Stanly 037167 Chatham 037037 Lenoir 037107 Stokes 037169 Chesterfield 045025 Marlboro 045069 Surry 037171 Cumberland 037051 Martin 037117 Union 037179 Danville 051590 Mecklenburg 051117 Vance 037181 Davidson 037057 Martinsville 051690 Wake 037183 Davie 037059 Montgomery 037123 Warren 037185 Durham 037063 Moore 037125 Wayne 037191 Edgecombe 037065 Nash 037127 Wilkes 037193 Forsyth 037067 Northampton 037131 Wilson 037195 Franklin 037069 Orange 037135 Yadkin 037197 Galax 051640 Patrick 051141 Granville 037077 Person 037145 Weekly Alarm Tests Tests of the warning alarm are conducted each Wednesday, between 11am and noon, unless severe weather is threatening. The circles around each low represents a 75% probability the observed low will be located with the circle. A few units can be customized by product. During significant weather events, routine programming is reduced, in order to rapidly cycle important weather information directly from your National Weather Service office. National Weather Service Southern Region Headquarters Fort Worth, Texas Last Modified: Febuary, 7 2012.

Next

National Weather Service : Observed Weather for past 3 Days : Charlotte, Charlotte / Douglas International Airport

noaa weather charlotte nc

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 40. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. . This information is provided when we issue a Warning or Advisory for expected snow or ice accumulation; typically six to 24 hours in advance. Note: The probability is derived using previous season's verification data. North wind between 8 and 11 mph. Thursday Night: A chance of snow, mainly before 11pm.

Next

Charlotte, NC 10

noaa weather charlotte nc

There are over 750 Weather Radio transmitters across the United States, Puerto Rico, the U. These forecasts are based on many computer model simulations of possible snowfall totals. Northeast wind between 8 and 10 mph. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. These units can be customized to sound alarms only for counties of your choosing.

Next

7

noaa weather charlotte nc

In addition to weather related watches and warnings, the Weather Radio system can provide information on all types of hazards, including Civil and National Emergency Messages. Watches, warnings, and advisories for significant weather events such as winter storms, high winds, river flooding, and extremes of heat and cold, are included in the programs when these events affect the radio's service area. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 52. For reference, existing surface lows are depicted with a red marker without yellow circles. This is not a true broadcast feed.

Next

7

noaa weather charlotte nc

East wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. A couple of pockets of heavy snow are also expected from the Central Rockies to the Central Plains, with some light accumulations from parts of Tennessee to portions of North Carolina and southern Virginia. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. High End Amount — Only a 1 in 10 Chance 10% of Higher Snowfall This map depicts a reasonable upper-end snowfall amount for the time period shown on the graphic, based on many computer model simulations of possible snowfall totals.

Next