Usapl raw nationals 2020 results. 2020 USA Powerlifting Collegiate Nationals

USAPL Raw Powerlifting Nationals: How do your results compare with the biggest competition in history?

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

Email and she will respond within 36 hours. If any provision of this Release of Claims shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the remainder of this Release of Claims shall remain in full force and effect. The blue dotted line represents the current World Record as of Oct 23, 2016. If the results are not listed there, please email the. The following topics will be discussed along with a detailed analysis of each. Team competition: The scoring will be across all age categories and divisions of the 3 lift competition for Wisconsin members.

Next

Results

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

It is also important to highlight the number of purple dots that have broken the 500 Wilks milestone, compared to previous years. No teams can form during the competition. Having the ability to choose smart attempts, conserve energy for subsequent attempts and build your way into a 9-for-9 total rather than building your total on openers and second attempts is what separates winners from the rest of the competition. Only 10% of lifters went 9 for 9 on successful attempts meaning that 90% of lifters missed at least one attempt. These results are consistent to our findings on the same analysis performed on the most recent World Championships.

Next

Results

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

The Good Lift ratio for 1st place lifters at the most recent World Championships was 90% obviously, this competition would be considered much more competitive since it would bring out the best lifters from every country. This is a change from prior years. We recommend searching for your State or neighboring states to find the next competition close to you. The percentage of lifters who achieved a Wilks score between 450-500 jumped from 9% in 2015 to 17% in 2016. In addition to 1st Place lifters making more attempts on average, they are also likely opening more conservatively than less experienced lifters. The results are very skewed for all weight classes and for both men and women.

Next

USA POWERLIFTING

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

No teams can sign up after this. The average lifter was able to hit 74% of their attempts, leaving 26% of all lifts as unsuccessful. Almost every weight class has seen an increase with some as high as 18%. Competitor has the opportunity to change any of these during their individual weigh-in. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for your national event. Be prepared to engage each involved official after the observed lift to notate the with their signature. We can only assume that the 9% gap between missed 3rd attempt deadlifts and missed 3rd attempt squats is due to deadlift being the final lift of the day.

Next

Results

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

Even if national or international level competition is already in your horizon, build this state championship in to your cycle. The solid bars represent the attempt increases made by the 1st place winners, and the solid lines represent the average of all lifters. All who enter this category, Out-of-state, will have the opportunity to be recognized as the top lifter by formula. . The top Wilks score achieved by a male was in 120+kg class with a Wilks score of 581. That is, whether I think the results of the tests are right or wrong I agree that I have no right to challenge the results of the drug tests.

Next

USA POWERLIFTING

usapl raw nationals 2020 results

Your declared team members can be geared or raw, masters, juniors and open. As a lifters bodyweight increases the xbodyweight multiplier decreases. This may seem fairly obvious because as a result of being heavier in bodyweight, you will need to lift more total weight to have a higher xbodyweight multiplier. In the 59Kg, the deadlift makes up almost 12% more of a lifters total than of the 120+kg weight class. You do not need to be a member of the Facebook group to access the link.

Next