Ind vs nz t20. New Zealand vs India 4th T20 Live Score

India vs New Zealand T20 series: Schedule, Time Table, Squad, Fixtures, Date, Venue, Timings, Broadcast Channel

ind vs nz t20

By: Updated: February 6, 2019 10:41:42 am India take on New Zealand in a three-match T20 series. But you always have the option to watch India cricket live streaming on. We have chased such targets in the past and that is why we played with eight batsmen, but we didn't have small partnerships and that made it tough. Fifty partnership comes up between Dhoni and Krunal in 36 balls. Chasing 180, New Zealand started well with Guptill 31 off 21 balls and 14 putting on 47 for the opening stand.

Next

India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I: Kiwis crush India by 80 runs to take 1

ind vs nz t20

Need to follow our plans, we are playing a strong side, a new ground, a new surface, do the job with the ball. We know what our team is going to be. Kane Williamson needs to bat big now. It belongs to Independent Media Corporation, owner of the Jang Group of Newspapers. Jio users to watch the match live will be required to have a prime membership, which costs Rs 99.

Next

India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I Highlights: Rohit Sharma helps India win 1st

ind vs nz t20

The skipper reached fifty off 28 balls, and then anchored the innings even as wickets fell around him. Sanju Samson, the substitute fielder, takes a good catch. New Zealand would take on India in the 4th T20 match of the. This time, he gets the big wicket of Colin Munro who was struggling with his timing. Akhtar said Bumrah and Shami have started to instill fear in the minds of opposition batsmen and that the New Zealand batsmen underestimated the India pacers in the 2nd T20I in Auckland on Sunday. A complete performance that doesn't happen everyday and hope we can keep the momentum through the series.

Next

Ind vs NZ 1st T20 Live Cricket Streaming: Watch live on mobile using JioTV, Hotstar, Airtel TV

ind vs nz t20

Ferguson cleans up Dhawan 29 off 18 to give India a big jolt. However, the hosts threw it away from a comfortable position as Mohammad Shami bowled a brilliant death over to tie the game, stretching it to a Super Over, bringing back memories of the 2019 World Cup final which New Zealand agonisingly lost to England on boundary count. India are off to a solid start in the 3rd T20I in Hamilton. When Indian captain Virat Kohli takes the field for the 3rd T20I vs New Zealand in Hamilton, he would be eyeing a couple of major records in the shortest format. We are back here at Timesofindia.

Next

India Vs New Zealand Series 2020 Date Schedule, Venue, Timing for t20, One Day, Test Match

ind vs nz t20

Two wickets in the over as Shankar 27 off 18 tries to send Santner out of the park but ends up slicing it and into the hands of the long-off fielder. SuperSport to telecast live coverage of New Zealand vs India eight-match series in South Africa; all matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform Website, App. And then a pull-cum-hook for four as the bowler pitched a little short to compensate his length. Kohli, who got himself to the 1st-slip position, gets his right hand to it but it doesn't stick. In the ensuing Super Over, Williamson and combined for another 17 runs with two fours and a six as Bumrah's off night continued. It was Williamson's highest T20 score as the Black Caps scored 179-6 20 overs in reply to India's 179-5 20 overs. Martin Guptill has to depart for 31.

Next

IND vs NZ 3rd T20: India beat Kiwis via Super Over to clinch first ever T20 series win in New Zealand

ind vs nz t20

We saw in the 1st innings that batting was difficult when the ball got a bit softer. Shardul Thakur returns to remove Colin de Grandhomme for 5. However, Star Sports Network is all set to broadcast all the matches in both English and Hindi. Wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant returns to India's squad with allrounder Krunal Pandya. Skipper 38 off 27 balls and 17 off 16 balls then tried to resurrect the innings with 46-run partnership for the fourth wicket.

Next

DD Sports Live Streaming Cricket India vs New Zealand T20 Match

ind vs nz t20

End of Over 5: New Zealand's fifty comes up in 4. India's first T20 series in New Zealand came after a 1-2 loss to the Black Caps almost 12 months ago. The ball came at some pace and Munro needs assistance from the medical team. Good start this from the Indian pacer. Twelve runs off the over to end the Powerplay. Former Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar said he has been noticing new confidence in India fast bowlers Mohammed Shami and Jasprit Bumrah with the way they have been operating in the ongoing New Zealand T20I series.

Next