Now you will say this no. Officers of Parliament 89 The Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Council of States. Reservation for economically weaker section of General Category The 10 per cent reservation will be in addition to the existing cap of 50 per cent reservation for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes, taking the total reservation to 60 per cent. Right against Exploitation 23 Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour. Take the best out of it! Council of Ministers 74 Council of Ministers to aid and advise President. Right to Freedom of Religion 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion. However 9th and 10th were removed earlier but inserted later on D.
The mother-daughter duo held mirror to everyday life, showing men and matter as they were, without any colour. The Constitution Nineteenth Amendment Act, 1966. In constitution as of parts is 22, no. Date on which the Act came into force: 1-5-1953 Date of Assent. Total schedules are 12 and every schedule is active as of now. The quota is targeted at economically weaker sections among the upper castes. Article 12-35 Deals with of Indian Citizen Abolition of untouchability and titles.
Any other impression should be ignored. Right to Own Personal Property. Constitution has 395 articles, 22 parts, 12 schedules. The judges of the Supreme Court 5. Originally 1949 ,the Constitution contained a preamble, 395 Article divided into 22 parts and 8 Schedule. Already the longest constitution in the world, it has now grown to 448 articles in 25 parts, 12 schedules with 5 appendices and 102 amendments. It states that such reservation can be made in any educational institution, including private institutions, whether aided or unaided, except minority educational institutions covered under Article 30 1.
There are 101 amendments have been made in the Indian constitution. The President of India 2. Disqualifications of Members 101 Vacation of seats. Article 395 has no subpart like these. Rest assured Madam unlike you on Namaz, Hindus wouldn't make much noise and spread ill-will among communities on the matter.
Titles are mentioned for all articles from 1-395, separated under various parts and chapters. Addition or deletion of an Article amounted to an amendment to the Constitution which could be done only by Parliament as per procedure laid down in Article 368. Background rior to 1947, Jammu and Kashmir was a princely state under the British Paramountcy. So I must tell you in 101st amendment, 3 articles 246A,269A and 279A were added while 268A was removed. As regards job reservations, the proposed Article 16 6 enables State to make provision for reservation in appointments, in addition to the existing reservations, subject to a maximum of ten percent. Article 370 does not anywhere confer on the President legislative or executive powers so vast that he can amend the Constitution or perform the function of Parliament. Right to Equality 14 Equality before law.
Conduct of Government Business 77 Conduct of business of the Government of India. It has been brought about by the executive organ when actually the right of amendment of the Constitution lies with the legislative organ. The Reason Behind it's Longest is It has elaborated each n every aspect. It increased as there has been 101 number of constitutional amendments were done in the last 72 years after India's independence. Date on which the Act came into force: 22-12-1966 Date of Assent. Officers of the State Legislature 178 The Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Legislative Assembly.
Power to impose taxes by, and Funds of, the Municipalities. Parts of Indian Constitution The 22 parts of the Indian Constitution along with Subject and Articles they cover are given below. Ninth Schedule Acts and Regulations originally 13 but presently 282 19 of the state legislatures dealing with land reforms and abolition of the zamindari system and of the. This article, on its own, does not give anything new to the State of Jammu and Kashmir. The Constitution Twenty-third Amendment Act, 1969 Date on which the Act came into force: 23-1-1970 Date of Assent. This schedule was added by the 1st Amendment 1951 to protect the laws included in it from judicial scrutiny on the ground of violation of fundamental rights. Date on which the Act came into force: 28-12-1960 Date of Assent.
Date on which the Act came into force: 5-10-1963 Date of Assent. Cultural and Educational Rights 29 Protection of interests of minorities. Total amendments act in Indian constitution are 101 latest of which came into implementation since July 1st, 2017 i. The Advocate-General for the State 165 Advocate-General for the State. The Constitution Twenty-second Amendment Act, 1969. Article 369-392 Article 370 deals with Article 371A Gives special provisions with respect to state of Nagaland.